This policy describes
- The types of information that Company may collect from you when you access or use of Forma E-Commerce Platform ("Website"); and
- Company’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy does not apply to the information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as merchants from which you purchase and/or pay and social networks that you use in connection with Company’s services. Company encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Website and the Company and its joint ventures. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information which is classified as sensitive personal information as per applicable laws is considered necessary for the Website to provide various services You and for Your usage of the Website and other services provided by the Website.
The personal information which you may provide to us and/or which we may collect is or could be the following:
Your registration details which may include the password provided by You. You may note that We adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the Platform.Your shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to Your sale or purchase transaction on the Website.Your transaction details with the other users of the Website. Your usage behavior of the Website.Details of the computer / mobile system and/or computer network which you use to visit the website and undertake any activity on the Website. The information the company collects on or through the Website shall include inter alia: • Your full name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and any proof of your identity and/or address, postal code, profile picture, password and other information you may provide with your account such as your gender, mobile phone number and website and all other information, you may provide us through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google etc.. In such events/ cases, Company fetches and stores whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services;
- • Your preferences including settings such as time zone and language;
- • Details of credit, debit or other card used by you for transactions;
- • Details of Your visits to Platform, including but not limited to, location data, web logs and other communication data;
- • transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications or browsing details, contact or notification information, and other information in your account profile;
- • Your search details such as search terms you have looked up and results you have selected;
- • Your browsing details including time, frequency, features used, etc. by you;
- • Communications between you and other users or merchants through the Website; participation by you in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted;
- • Information you enter into our system when using the Platform, such as contact information and project management information.
- • Information collected through cookies
Information Collected Through Website
Information may be collected automatically from the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Website, even if you use the Website without registering or logging in and the same shall include inter alia:
- • Your server’s IP address from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system and the website you last visited before visiting to Platform, and your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, other browsing information (connection, network provider, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information, etc.
- • Details of your use of the website, including location data, traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you use and access on or through the Website;
- • Other information relating to your activity on the website, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited the Website, the date and time you used the Website, error logs, and other similar information;
Other tools and Cookies
Company and third parties with whom Company partners, shall use pixel tags, cookies, web beacons, “flash cookies” and similar files or technologies to collect and store information in respect to your use of the Website as well as third party websites. A cookie can be understood as a small text file that is stored on your computer/ mobile that enables us to recognize you (for example, as a registered user) when you visit the Website, it shall store your preferences and settings, enhance your experience by delivering content specific to your interests, perform research and analytics, track your use of the Platforms, and assist with security and administrative functions. A pixel tag (also called a web beacon) can be understood as a small graphic with embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email) and a unique identifier, and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. Kindly note that most browsers are set to automatically allow cookies. However, kindly note that it may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies through your browser or device settings, but doing so may interfere with certain functionality on the Website. Separately, Company advises you to check their privacy policies for information about third parties cookies and other practices. Company does not control the practices of such third parties/ partners and their privacy policies/ cookies policies, which govern their interactions with you.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
Use and disclosure of information collected
Information collected from you can be used for various purposes including inter alia:
- • Facilitate your usage of Website
- • To Provide you with the products ordered by you
- • To process and respond to your queries/ requests;
- • To inform you regarding changes in Website;
- • To analyze, conduct internal reviews, surveys and understand Company’s users, improve the content and features of Company’s Website, process and complete your transactions, and make special offers;
- • To diagnose technical problems and provide support;
- • To send and receive communications, show advertisements, notifications;
- • To prepare reports, review, etc.;
- • To contact you regarding third party goods and services, offers, to understand your preferences, requirements;
- • To permit you to participate in interactive features offered through the Website or any other platforms of the Company;
- • To detect and protect any error, hacking, fraud, commercial and identity checks; and
- • Any other purpose as required in connection with the Website.
Disclosures Information collected from you may be disclosed to and/ or for various purposes including inter alia:
- • For legal purposes, requirements, to comply with applicable laws;
- • To Company’s affiliates, subsidiaries and related parties;
- • To Company’s vendors, merchants, contractors, service providers and other third-parties and persons who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which Company disclose it to them;
- • Any person for maintaining security, operating platforms, to enquire or protect from any fraud, hacking;
- • To third-parties to market their products or services to you;
- • For any other purpose in connection with the aforesaid;
- • If the disclosure, in Company’s belief, is necessary or appropriate to protect Company’s rights, property, or safety, customers or others. This will include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- • To help us serve better.
- • For reasons not described in the policy, Company would notify you about the same before making any disclosure.
Email Opt-Out and Account Closure
If you delete your information from Website, copies of your information may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of Company’s websites/ servers. Website does not guarantee the complete wiping of any user-data from its servers or from the web.
Third Party Links
Company may use third-party advertising companies/ entities to serve ads when you visit Company’s Platforms. These entities may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Platform uses ordinary industry standard technology designed to help keep your Personal Information safe. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information You put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, We will employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that any agent or third party that we employ complies with the same security standards as us for the protection of your Personal Information.
Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If You are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that Platform keeps or transfers information to India and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer. However, no method of transmission over the internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Company strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security. You hereby acknowledge and accept that providing personal and commercial information is at your own risk and that the Company will not be held liable for any losses or damages incurred. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Company shall not be liable or responsible for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond Company’s control or force measure or hacking. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your account with anyone. If Company receives instructions using your user name and password, Company will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to Platform. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
Duration of Data Storage
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide the Services to you and improve the Services for all users generally. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally unless you have executed a business transaction with us in the past.
Mr. Siddharth Naik firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent from you
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law